Friday, December 26, 2008

The Final Game at Texas Stadium



All my life, I had wanted to see the Cowboys play in Texas Stadium and when they announced 2 years ago that they would be building a new stadium, I began to plan to attend a game this year. My dad's brother and family live in Ft. Worth so when they announced the season schedule this past April, I began to look at different games to go to and made plans to meet my dad down there and go the the game with him, his brother and my cousin. After looking at ticket prices, I decided on the final game against Baltimore and got tickets from www.viptickets.com The biggest fear of course when purchasing online is that it might be a scam or that they might not send the tickets etc. I have to say that I was very impressed with the site and the tickets were delivered in a timely manner and were really good seats. Of course, I don't like the price I paid, but unfortunately that's the way tickets are sold these days.

My dad and I were both supposed to arrive on Friday, but his flights experienced several delays and he finally made it to the game with 2 minutes left in the 1st quarter. The only disappointing thing about the game was the final score, but the post game ceremony with all the former Cowboys players being introduced was definitely worth the trip. Enjoy the pics and videos






No comments: